3.09.2009

My Best Friends

Keven, Gena, Walter, Sarah, Maggie, Melissa... You are the bestest friends anyone could ask for, and the best things to ever happen to me. You will be in my heart forever and I will miss you soooo much when I am gone!!! You ALL will be my best friends for always. Thank you for always being there to pick me up when I fall, helping me put my pieces back together, and for always having the right thing to say or knowing the right thing to do to cheer me up when I need you the most, and for just listening to me rant, rave, bitch and cry when I need to, and for putting up with me when I do all of those things. I will always be here for you in the same way, even if I'm not with you, I'm only a phone call, text, or email away, ANYTIME day or night...It's completely breaking my heart that I am leaving because I never thought that the day would come that I'd be saying goodbye to all of you!!! But know this, when I come home to visit, we're gonna party our asses off!!! I miss you guys soooo much already!!! MUAH!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment