3.06.2009

Random

Well It's official... I'm unemployed. We only have 6 days until we leave for Utah. Still have so much to do. Jer, Toby, & Holly have been busy repainting the inside of the house. We finally agreed on a main color. Jer's also been changing out the hardware and light fixtures. It was snowing really hard at the new house tonight. Being located at the base of the mountain, Jer says we get quite alot. He's supposes to take a couple pics for me if he gets time. Since I'm so bad at directions he sent me a GPS unit programmed with the directions for me to get home. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for Sarah, Jaimee, & I. I'm a bit nervous about going over the pass and over Mt. Shasta since I've never really driven in lots of snow. We are leaving early in the morning on the 13th so we hopefully will be there by 9pm that same night. Sarah and I are going to take turns driving so that weather permitted we can drive straight through.

No comments:

Post a Comment