7.23.2009

Well I'm leaving for Oregon in 2 days. I am so excited to see my friends n family again. The 4 months I've been away seems like such a long time. I have such a busy schedule while I'm there, so hopefully I'll find time to sleep. lol... I get in to Portland on Friday where my bestie Walter will be waiting to pick me up and take me to my moms house in the burg. Then a bit later it's off to Ten Down to see some old friends from high school. Saturday I'm headed to the ocean with my mom n daughter... WOO HOO!!! Then when I get back from the coast it's off to the second part of the 20 year reunion, I think I'm tagging along with my two BIL's Jason n Shannon, but I'm not sure yet. Sunday it's lunch with the girls, Sarah n Melissa, Maggie, n hopefully Sheila, then I'm staying with Miss Melissa. If Sheila can't make it I gotta squeeze her in somewhere. Monday I'm seeing Amy, the best barista in the world. (this is where I go off my diet to have the most delicious coffee or smoothie I haven't decided which one yet and I can only have one). Then it's off to see my dad, and my son Jaimee, who will be coming back home with me to Utah after almost 5 weeks of not seeing him. Here you probably start to wonder why I don't see him first, well him n I are still joined at the hip and I want him to finish his visiting with everyone, and if I see him first it will never happen. Then I gotta meet up with the other Sarah n Martin so they can have Jaimee for the day. Tuesday I'm going to see my Besties Walter n Gena and then stay at her house. Wednesday I get to see the 2 most fantabulouse hair stylists ever, Gil n Gil jr., Then it's time to grab jaimee n spend more time with my dad and his wife and then my mother, and take Jaimee to say goodbye to his dad, stepmom, n his sister n 2 brothers, and see his bestie Andrew one last time. Walter's picking up early Thursday to take us back up to the airport to fly home. If I could just clone myself about 10 times it would be great. I'm not quite sure how Toby n Holly see everyone in just a week. I'm tired already just thinking about it. It's going to be so hard saying later to everyone again. I like it in Utah, but I sure do miss so many things and people in Oregon. I wish I could stay longer than I am, but then I guess it would make it even harder to leave. Hopefully in December, me n the boys can fly back home to Oregon for winter break. Well that's all for now... Toodles... *****************************************

1 comment:

  1. It's not easy getting around to see everyone. This time was even harder because the time in the burg was shorter - but we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete