7.31.2009

Back from Oregon

Well Jaimee n I are back from Oregon. I had a lot of fun with my family n friends. Didn't realize how much I missed Roseburg until I returned to Utah, especially the ocean n the trees!!! My bestie Walter is such a gem, he picked me up from PDX and then took Jaimee and I back the day we had to leave. From the time my plane touched down in Portland, I was off n running. I actually had to schedule everyone in my appointment book so as to not forget anybody, and unfortunately I didn't get to spend all that much time with them. I didn't expect the week to go quite as fast as it did. My poor 94 year old grams go food poisoning Saturday the 25th and is still trying to recover. I sure hope I get to see her again in December, but she's getting really tired and is slowing down so much. I worry that this visit will have been the last time I ever get to see her before she goes to her "great reward" (as my mother calls it). She hates to have her pic taken so I snuck a few of her, but my phone got hungry and ate them and a bunch of others that were special to me, boy that was a huge bummer. I am so happy to have Jaimee back home with me where he belongs: 4 1/2 weeks was way to long to have him gone. Still working on my weight loss, but it was really hard while I was in the burg. It was so hot that I had a hard time eating all I'm supposed to and getting enough of the warm water I'm supposed to drink.

1 comment: